Friday, November 21, 2008

Flying Pickles?

Why, yes! My owl, Pickles, is winging his way to the UK (lucky bird) with a special package for Arae! I do hope he makes it okay. Arae, his favorite thing in the world is peanut butter, so if you wouldn't mind putting some on a cracker for him when he arrives, I know he's be most grateful!

Also, I wanted to show you what else I've been working on (besides Arae's kit!):
Jaywalker Socks
Yarn: excellent Hufflepuff yarn from Ellie at crazy4dyeing.etsy.com that my spoiler, Elladora, sent as an early gift!
Needles: a sad, sad story...I was using lovely Sox Stix from Lantern Moon that I received in HSKS4, but alas - I snapped one right in half on the plane ride home from California last weekend so now I'm using half Sox Stix and half random size 1's from my stash.



Lovely yarn and I love this pattern - it's so not-fussy and relaxing!

No comments: