Monday, November 3, 2008

Better late than never...

So, had a nutty, nutty weekend and just realized I forgot to do my homework! How awful!! Anyway, here it is, better late than never...

1. Favorite magical creature: I think centaurs are awesome. Mighty and proud, and so, so smart.

2. Favorite charm, spell or curse: Accio! Because who wants to get up from their cozy spot when they've dropped a knitting needle and it rolls under the couch?

3. Favorite holiday tradition: We do the Italian "Feast of the Seven Fishes" on Christmas Eve. I don't even eat half of them but the family gets all worked up for it, so it's a lot of fun.

4. Favorite fiber-based FO: I am still absolutely in love with the very first Baby Surprise Jacket that I ever made, you can see it in my Projects on Ravelry (I'm 'redheadknits'). I used two strands of sock yarn held together and it just gave it the coolest, textured look for my little buddy, Elliott. He looks adorable in it! I have another that needs starting ASAP for my new little homegirl, Evelyn, and I better get going - she was born last Wednesday!

No comments: