Friday, May 30, 2008

A Stolen Meme...

From Ursula's blog:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago…

I was graduating from Grad School out in California and getting ready to move back East because I was out of cash!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

Tons of work stuff, run to the post office, run to Whole Foods, find something to wear to a baby shower tomorrow and clean the apartment.

3. Snacks I enjoy:

I love those honey mustard and onion pretzel bite thingies (you know, the ones that give you dragon breath? Yep, them.), popcorn, chips. I'll take salty over sweet anytime. Unless you combine the two. Then, yes. :)

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

Pay off all our debt, make sure the family was taken care of, buy a big beach house where everyone could come and not have to sleep on the floor, and travel, travel, travel. Oh, and I'd try to find a way to make gas cheaper and cars run cleaner. And feed hungry people. Hey, with money comes power, no?

5. Places I’ve lived:

New Jersey, California, Maryland, New Jersey again, and (at the end of summer), New York.

6. Jobs I’ve had:

Shoe store clerk, summer camp aide, retail store jobs, coffee shop barista, worked in the library in grad school, taught SAT prep, tutored countless kids, ran a tutoring center, then ran several tutoring centers, then was a corporate trainer, then an instructional designer, and now a project manager.

7. People I want to know more about:

I'm naturally curious. I want to know more about everyone.

1 comment:

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Where'd you go to grad school?