Sunday, May 11, 2008

Exciting news!

An owl came yesterday from my friend Wisteria Lovegood to let me know I've been matched with some most excellent folk! My spoilee is a third (?)-term Ravenclaw who I was a housemate with last year, Emma Lovegoods. I'm glad to work with the Blue and Bronze this term! (Or maybe Blue and Silver, I'll have to check and see what she prefers...) And, my spoiler is a first-year Gryf, Fiera Firenze (how great is THAT name?!) who I've already heard from and who seems lovely! I'm so looking forward to making new friends and getting to know these two girls even better over this term.

So, now that I know who my spoilee is, I'll have to get working on planning her bag...should I knit it? Sew it, felt it? Or maybe she'd prefer a scarf? Or something else!? So many options, so little time! Off to knit in the common room - look for me there, drinking my favorite tea (Irish Breakfast!) and sketching out a pattern. HUZZAH HUFFLEPUFF!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool - i got a ravenclaw to spoil & a gryffindor to spoil me too :)

Charlotte kaae said...

So cool I've to got a ravenclaw to spoil, but I don know who my spoiler is yet... there has been some owl misstakes... I'm still on europe time, hope to meet you in the common room... And I so hope that i'll bee there at ETA time where every boddy else are ther. But I keep falling a sleap.

Perry said...

Hey we're in the same house now!

Perry said...

Whoops! I should've said who I am-

Perenelle Ballycastle here, but you can call me Perry.