Monday, September 15, 2008

Five points for Gryffindor!

Potter Name: Ferula Vector
Rav ID: redheadknits
I am allergic to: nothing
Pets that I have: two cats
My favorite yarn: don't have a favorite, i love it all, esp. natural fibers
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? not this term
My favorite flavor: coffee, chocolate, mint, and potato chip :)
My favorite holiday: thanksgiving
I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) sock kit!
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: love knitpicks metal DPNs
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: not really, would love some small circs (US0-3)
I've participated in HSKS: this is my third term - i was a ravie first, and last term, a 'puff
Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? i can't recall when the swap ends, so maybe - it's January 27th

3 comments:

M.L. Shioda said...

I'm a January baby too! glad you posted your questionnaire... now I can properly go shopping.

M.L. Shioda said...

Hi are you back yet??

M.L. Shioda said...

be sure to check for owl posts you may have missed while you're away...