Saturday, March 8, 2008

House Quiz #5

Whew! What a week!! Last week, I had to head way, way west out to San Diego, only to find out I had come home to NJ on Friday, repack, and fly BACK west to San Francisco on this past Monday - my poor broom needs a BREAK! Needless to say, I'm way far behind on homework and blogging, but I'm back and ready for Quidditch, no doubt!

House Quiz #5
1. Do my homework for me. Bribe-us Chocolaticus.
2. Tidy up my bedroom. Expecto Vacuumus!
3. Make a delicious chocolate cake. Spatula Whippica.
4. Make my professor stay in bed today. Hangum Overum!
5. I would like breakfast in bed, please. Snapcracklepopicus!
6. Stick all my Quidditch opponents' feet to the floor. Flypaperium!
7. Give everyone the giggles. Wingardium laughiosa.
8. Dye some yarn in my favorite color. Greenificus Totalus!
9. Unravel the mess I've made with my yarn. Reparo Knottium.
10. Knit my Prefect the perfect bag! Satchelneila!

No comments: