Friday, February 22, 2008

This was SOME week...whew!

I am so happy that it's Friday! I have about a zillion pages to read this weekend, but I'm taking some time out to do some checking in with my spoilee's box o' surprises:

Bag? Check!
Yarn? Check!
Stitch Markers? Check!
Pattern? Um, almost decided, just down to final deliberations.
Needles? I was hoping for a hint (a hint, Lily, a HINT!) but I can always fall back on my own favorites to send.
And some extra goodies? Check!

I'm getting excited!

This week I'm off to a field trip to observe muggles at the beach for my Muggle Studies class -- I'm heading west, to San Diego, one of my favorite places on the planet, muggle-populated or not! Leaving early Tuesday, back late, late Friday night. How I'll ever catch up on my homework I'll never figure out...

2 comments:

Jade Bladvak said...

You've made great progress on your swap kit! My bag is still an almost-check. Yarn, needles and stitch-markers are all here. I'm having a hard time finding a new color ink cartridge to print my patterns though!

Erika said...

I'd really like to try either Sock Stix by Lantern Moon or KnitPicks Harmony DPN's ;)

Lily of Flitwick