Friday, January 18, 2008

Whew! What a week!

Well, friends, I don't know about you, but I am EXHAUSTED! I never imagined we'd have so much homework, I've been a studying fool! Potions is definitely emerging as my favorite class -- I know, I know, you're thinking I'm referring to Prof. Black and he IS an awfully...engaging teacher ;) -- but I am really loving all the work we're doing, and I think I have a real knack for it! Despite that one tiny error where I accidentally tipped that cauldron over and set my classmate's notes on fire (Sorry!!), I think I might get an Excellent in this course.
I haven't done much knitting at all, but I am hopefully going to be able to carve out some time this weekend to finish a few things up. My lucky spoilee is going to be so excited with what I was able to get to this week -- her stitch markers!! I never knew working with pliers could be so much fun! I know, I could have used my wand, but I wanted them to have a real "hand-made" kinda feel. I can't wait until she sees them, I hope she likes them!
I think it's time I took a study break - I've got the final toe on a pair of socks that I should finish - I lurve knitting socks and I think they'll look great with my robes. Have a great weekend, all.

GO RAVENCLAW!!

PS: What's with all the canaries around here lately?

PSPS: Our prefect said we should definitely check our secret emails every day -- I'm so excited! Something great must be awaiting us!!

No comments: